Five days in September 2018.
Discover new ways to engage and develop your teams
There are TONS of leadership development programs out there, but we noticed a serious lack of support and learning opportunities specifically for mid-level managers and directors. That's why we created the Manager Development Program: to give those managers the chance to learn key skills that are essential to effectively engaging and developing their teams.
Tired of attending days-long training sessions, only to feel like you're walking away empty-handed? We won't let that happen! Everyone walks away with a detailed management plan focused on their unique management style and approach, the needs of their team, and clear business outcomes. Over the course of five, full-day sessions and a one-on-one coaching session, each manager will develop skills that build their competence, confidence, and engagement in order to achieve their specific business goals.
5 full-day sessions, 9 AM - 4 PM
- Monday and Tuesday, September 10 and 11
- Learn about the intersection of management/leadership, explore the importance of self-awareness for effective management, and receive Insights® Discovery personal profiles.
- Dive deep into your unique management style, explore the ways in which stress impacts our ability to manage well, and understand how to develop yourself and your team from a strengths-based perspective.
- Monday, September 17
- Master concrete tools for leveraging your management style to drive individual and team engagement, plus explore how to manage generational differences in the workplace.
- Explore a results-based approach to managing and understand how team climate impacts outcomes and business results.
- Monday, September 24
- Explore one of the best management tools out there -- Situational Leadership, or SL2. Learn how to diagnose an individual's ability and commitment, set and achieve goals, and support your team members through varied leadership styles.
- Learn simple frameworks to help guide giving and receiving feedback.
- Monday, October 1
- Craft a personal plan to turn classroom learning into organizational reality, and an informal graduation lunch with participants and their managers.
Floricane's MDP Team:
Debra Saneda- certified leadership coach
Kathy Greenier- personal and team effectiveness consultant