Five days in September and October.
Discover new ways to engage and develop your teams
There are TONS of leadership development programs out there, but we noticed a serious lack of support and learning opportunities specifically for mid-level managers and directors. That's why we created the Manager Development Program: to give those managers the chance to learn key skills that are essential to effectively engaging and developing their teams.
Tired of attending days-long training sessions, only to feel like you're walking away empty-handed? We won't let that happen! Everyone walks away with a detailed management plan focused on their unique management style and approach, the needs of their team, and clear business outcomes. Over the course of five, full-day sessions and a one-on-one coaching session, each manager will develop skills that build their competence, confidence, and engagement in order to achieve their specific business goals. And each participant will share their plan with their own managers at a special MDP graduation lunch!
5 full-day sessions, 9 AM - 4 PM
- Monday and Tuesday, September 11 and 12
- Learn about the intersection of management/leadership, explore the importance of self-awareness for effective management, and receive Insights® Discovery personal profiles.
- Dive deep into your unique management style, explore the ways in which stress impacts our ability to manage well, and understand how to develop yourself and your team from a strengths-based perspective.
- Monday, September 18
- Master concrete tools for leveraging your management style to drive individual and team engagement, plus explore how to manage generational differences in the workplace.
- Explore a results-based approach to managing and understand how team climate impacts outcomes and business results.
- Monday, September 25
- Explore one of the best management tools out there -- Situational Leadership, or SL2. Learn how to diagnose an individual's ability and commitment, set and achieve goals, and support your team members through varied leadership styles.
- Learn simple frameworks to help guide giving and receiving feedback.
- Monday, October 2
- Craft a personal plan to turn classroom learning into organizational reality, and an informal graduation lunch with participants and their managers.
Floricane's MDP Team:
Debra Saneda- certified leadership coach
Kathy Greenier- personal and team effectiveness consultant