New Fruit: Punch Gets Strategy, We Get Punch By John Sarvay | May 30, 2012
We're really excited about one of our newest clients – we're swapping our strategy services with the creative team at PUNCH for a bit of their visual and brand talent. This summer, we'll be working with PUNCH to help them identify their best opportunities for growth across their key business areas. And while we have most of their employees tucked away in a room mapping strategic outcomes, tactics and deliverables, they'll be spending some time and energy reinvigorating our website and helping us design an amazing piece of collateral that tells the Floricane story in a visually powerful way.
In other words, we're going to get some PUNCH.
Next entry: New Fruit: Strategic Retreats Galore
Previous entry: New Fruit: Designing A Roadmap for ChildFund
- Fulton Keeps Rising
- Basketball Illuminates the Individual v Team Leadership Rift
- Seven Brainstorming Lessons
- Dive Into A Summer of (Self) Discovery!
- A Time To Play
- Write the Future
- 11 Lessons from a Facilitation Marathon
- Playground Perspectives: Now We’re Cooking
- April 2013: Letter from John
- Explore the 1E Collaborative Space on April 2
- Thanks, ChildFund International
- Take Them to the River
- Congratulations, VCU Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Center!
- Everyone’s in Transition
- Congratulations, National Alliance on Mental Illness Virginia!