New Fruit: Designing A Roadmap for ChildFund By John Sarvay | May 30, 2012
On the heels of an amazing week in February with the global Sponsorship Division of ChildFund International, we're back in the mix – and this time we've brought the design talent of our friend and partner Ben Dacus of Zeigler|Dacus Marketing to bear.
Over the next several weeks, we'll be supporting the sponsorship team with two initiatives. This Friday, Floricane will facilitate a strategic retreat for the division's management team as they work to build alignment and energy around their three-year plan to strengthen the relationship between ChildFund, its sponsors and the children they all serve. And over the coming weeks, I'll be working with Ben to design a Sponsorship Roadmap poster that graphically delivers a set of key messages to the global team's members.
Next entry: New Fruit: Punch Gets Strategy, We Get Punch
Previous entry: The Leadership Journey: Decisions
- Fulton Keeps Rising
- Basketball Illuminates the Individual v Team Leadership Rift
- Seven Brainstorming Lessons
- Dive Into A Summer of (Self) Discovery!
- A Time To Play
- Write the Future
- 11 Lessons from a Facilitation Marathon
- Playground Perspectives: Now We’re Cooking
- April 2013: Letter from John
- Explore the 1E Collaborative Space on April 2
- Thanks, ChildFund International
- Take Them to the River
- Congratulations, VCU Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Center!
- Everyone’s in Transition
- Congratulations, National Alliance on Mental Illness Virginia!