Every month, we offer up an opportunity to catch up with the Floricane team, and the work we're doing with organizations throughout Virginia. We call it a newsletter. It's electronic, and has pictures, words and links.
This month, we're offering up a few choice gems:
- The Letter From John takes on issues of velocity, and the ways in which too much speed can wreck team effectiveness over time.
- Updates on client work with the Auditor of Public Accounts, Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Smart Beginnings Virginia Peninsula, VCU's Injury and Violence Prevention Program, and the Virginia Society of Association Executives.
- Words of wisdom on our Insights Explorations workshop series from Rick Jarvis of One South Realty Group and Ross Catrow of RVANews.
- Plenty of new workshops and professional development opportunities.
- A transition of sorts in the Playground Perspectives corner of the world.
Download the June 2016 newsletter here (or click the image above).