Floricane's May newsletter has hit the streets, and has already gotten traction around John's monthly letter. This month's Letter from John is focused on the generational transfer of power currently taking place in our organizations -- as Boomers accelerate their way out of the workforce, and the Millennial generation (for the first time) makes up the majority of the labor force. Acknowledging the significant of the change, John has a simple message for managers and leaders:
Also in the May newsletter:
- Insights Explorations returns in May with a focus on creating a personal vision
- Strategic planning with Housing Opportunities Made Equal
- Our May $10 Toolkit is on building a strong organizational climate
- The Fall 2016 Leadership Circle is open for applications
- Cowork Discovery Day returns to our collaborative workspace in the RTD Building. Join us on May 18...
- The Playground Perspective has an adorable picture